American Girl Place Cafe
- If you drop more than $250 at The Grove, which is easy to do here, you get free valet or self-park for the whole day.
- Everything it's a great place
- The biggest and best AG store. Plan for time to browse each girl's (well staged) collection. Check out the online calendar for special events and free crafts (which they do regularly).
- The birthday cake is from a famous bakery and honestly really good.
- The staff couldn't be friendlier! Helpful, but not in a sales-y way.
- Get the loyalty card from the grove. It comes with a coupon book, including one for a free photo package at AGP. Validation with purchase, 2 hours free.
- Great outing for Mother and daughter.
- Whoever came up with this idea was creative enough to make us (patents) pay thousands in this store ;)
- Super awesome store!
- Utilize personal shopping services. Make a list of all your daughters must have items and the shopper will get it together while you take your daughter and her doll to look around store.
- They offer free crafts pretty much every week. There's a doll salon, hospital, photo studio, and cafe in addition to all the merchandise. Be sure to look at historical displays on 2nd floor.
- Had no idea these dolls were such a huge deal. I was truly in awe of all this stuff.
- The girls eat with there dolls in cute table chairs..
- We celebrated our daughter's birthday here earlier this year. She and the other little girls loved it. This is where she received her 1st My AG doll from us. Beautiful and fun place.
- Very confusing place with zero direction..as many people they had working I was surprised that we were on our own...but Sofia was happy.. For spending $200 I would have liked a little more assistance.
- Not impressed, they close at 7p on Thursdays - every other shop is open!
- Bien lugar para pasar una tarde de chicas. La comida no es la gran cosa. La atencin y los detalles excelentes.