The American Club Resort
Resort, American, Hotel
- Complimentary mimosa, champagne, or hot apple cider upon check in!
- Awesome place. Double awesome
- The Greenhouse has terrific ice cream too!
- Visit the Greenhouse in the east courtyard - best coffee shop ever!
- Amazing selection of exotic or not so exotic but domestically exquisite brews about the horse and plow. Above average pub fair. Salmon slightly overcooked and well planned but poorly executed veg
- and visit the Horse and Plow
- The rooms at Inn on the Lake are larger than American Club. Tiny side chest for clothes. Drapes don't close, must close tiny shutters fir each window. Not the best experience for the price
- Sunday Brunch in the Wisconsin Room is the best ever.
- Great mimosas!
- The Vanilla Bean Griddle Cakes are amazing! Wow! Their food is divine:)
- If you have a really nice bottle of wine see the sommelier she will decant it for you they don't publize this.
- For something a little different, take an evening horse and covered carriage ride through town. The carriage is heated and the scenery is outstanding. The service here is top notch!