AMC Tysons Corner 16
Movie Theater, Cineplex
- Buy your movie tickets at the Coastal Flats inside the mall for a lot cheaper than the box office!
- There are now lines to retrieve purchased tickets, a line to get in, and a line to get to your seat. Be prepared - arrive an hour early. No joke.
- Buy tickets beforehand on weekends. Lines are always ridiculous!
- Catch early shows-- hardly anyone ever there.
- Very nice Cinema ..
- Have a drink at Costal Flats and buy movie vouchers at the bar for 7.50
- Be smart and order tickets online or arrive earlier. Lines can get crazy. These damn kids and their Justin Beiber movie!
- This theater is way too crowded. Regal Countryside is more spacious and the seats are more comfortable.
- The lines for the concession stand takes wayyyyy too fucking long! Common now.
- the chairs are seriously getting dirtier. management needs to keep up w/ the cleanliness in between movies
- Buy your tickets online as the lines are insane especially when there is no school for the teenagers.
- Best collection of films for the public & relaxing seats
- Come see IMAX flicks here. They now have reserved seating in the IMAX theater. No more long line waiting or stress of getting a good seat... In the IMAX theater at least.
- Good theater. Never had a huge issue buying tickets, always use the kiosk. New/popular movie may have extra lines, arrive an hour early of you want to be at the front. Concession stand can be slow.
- Go to the first showing on the weekends - the ticket price is lower, and there are generally no lines. This is a great way to see a popular movie the first weekend without the crowds
- Reserved seating is your friend. Get your tickets online and early. If you can't stand the crowds, head over on a weeknight or early AM on Sunday.
- Nice comfy chairs, clear sound and picture recommend it.
- I love this place.
- after watching 0100 show , no traffic in ur way home
- Make sure you get to the theater early and get your seats.