AMC Tustin 14 at The District
Movie Theater, Cineplex
- Don't forget to silence your phone after checking in to Foursquare.
- Slowest concession line ever
- Don't expect to use the automated ticket machines -- all the touchscreens are broken.
- rarely has a wait even on opening night.
- Try to sneak in your own coffee. The one here is terrible.
- They have a bar and you can take your drinks into the movie
- Matinees are now $7, stubs card totally worth it!!!
- For the love of all that is good in the world, keep your phone on silent and IN YOUR POCKET until the movie is over! Don't be THAT guy that distracts everyone behind him.
- Get AMC Stubs card! We just earned about $60 in rewards! AWESOME!
- All shows $6 before noon. Sunday morning matinees FTW!
- So glad I can enjoy a beer at the movies now. Finally!
- Tickets are now $7 before 12 pm
- Park by Wells Fargo its quick and easy that way!
- The ticket machines worked for me.
- Convergence church at 10:00a.m. at AMC!
- AMC shows mostly crappy movies at all their theatres :-P
- My favorite movie theatre. Recliner chairs are the choice they also have Dolby. Located in a good area with other stuff around. Finding parking spot shouldn't be that hard either.
- AMC a-list is the way to go if you see more than 2 or 3 movies a month!
- A fantastic AMC. Heated recliners and a very clean theater.
- Seat heaters! Are you serious?! Best thing ever. Come here to watch anything, the seats are so nice.