AMC Parkway Pointe 15
Movie Theater, Cineplex
3101 Cobb Pkwy SE Ste 201 (at Cumberland Blvd)
Atlanta, GA 30339
- Full bar! Need I say more?
- If you arrive less than 10 minutes before the movie, just sit in the front and shut up. Staring at the good seats isn't going to magically turn back time and get you there on-time.
- I have been coming here for over 10 years and never a problem...
- Touch screen soda machines are cool. Coca Cola freestyle.
- Tickets are $6 for shows up until noon!
- Make sure to stay until after the credits are over! -inseption
- Use the automated kiosk to get to your movie in a timely manner.
- Great prices for tickets - $8.50. Concessions were deluxe cheese sticks and chicken fingers were great. Hot dog not so good.
- Great rainy day spot..
- They now have a full bar in the movie
- Now with expanded food (chicken, pizza, hot dogs, froyo, premium drinks) and a full bar.
- $6 dollar movies before noon
- Arrive at least 20 minutes early if you care about where you sit.
- Get Stubs. Park downstairs in this heat. It's still cheaper during the week at Fork and Screen.
- Sign up for a Stubs card and save!!! Plus you can keep up with the films you've seen online!
- if you watch a movie before noon fri-sun tickets are $6! at all amc's
- When it's ungodly hot out in the summer, park in the underground deck... and there's a back exit from the lot post-show.
- It's dirty, smells like pee and the sinks don't even work in the bathrooms!
- You can park underneath the theater.
- Coke freestyle makes it tough for people who don't wanna pay big for dasani or vitamin water