AMC Orange 30
Movie Theater, Cineplex
- Avoid this theater anytime high school kids may be present (weekends, winter/summer vacation, etc).
- New soda machines!!! The soda machine of the future.
- If you're a Costco member, buy your AMC tickets there. You'll save $5 a ticket compared to what you'd pay at the box office.
- Check Market Broiler is you love seafood. Corner Bakery for their cranberry sandwich..yummy...Jamba juice is also located inside the block. Shabu-shabu restaurant has great sushi. Parking is tough.
- Love the theater. And a VERY beautiful open mall.
- Use Silver tickets for first run movies with only a small upgrade fee. Usually cheaper than a Gold ticket!
- The shows before 12 noon is $6
- Avoid the lines. But tickets using the kiosk.
- Very easy free parking right behind the Theater. Huge complex (30 rooms)
- Sign up for the amc card. Its worth it! Totally
- Make sure you get a Stubs card. Upgrades to your popcorn and drinks to a large plus money back for movies or snacks!
- Go to the wide row in the middle of the theater. Lots of leg room and you are in the middle of the screen
- Johnny Rockets is a few stores away... If you eat there 1st, you can get half off of your movie tix. Pretty sweet!
- Keep your eyes open for people giving out free movie passes for advanced screenings and see all the hottest movies before anyone else for FREE! Awesome. :)
- Go movie hopping.... start before noon on sat/sun when movies are only $6!
- Use the self service machines to buy your tickets, no waiting in line.
- The coke machines are awesome!!
- If you're hungry, go get food at corner bakery since it's right next to it! Their sweet crisps make an AMAZING movie snack!
- This a good place to find some not so mainstream movies, but still get the big theater feel.
- Nice theater, nice snack areas. Comfy seating.