AMC Loews Wayne 14
Movie Theater, Cineplex
- worst parking lot ever
- I usually pay for one movie in the morning and watch 3 or 4 movies during the day. It's very easy to walk into another movie!
- Not the nicest of the AMC's.
- Watch the sticky stuff..
- The parking garage is frightening. Go in only if you want to get killed.
- Only $6 before noon on weekdays.
- This theater has traditional seating (as opposed to stadium seating). If you have a Fandango.com gift card, this is one of the few theaters you can order tickets for through fandango.
- $7 student tickets on Thursdays
- Not as busy as Clifton and it pays to have a reward card.
- Price is right, theater is very wrong. The seats make me feel dirty.
- On the decline and needs renovation with stadium seating and IMAX.
- Sticky floors and smelly what more could u ask for.
- My second favorite theater after Essex green in west orange
- Beware of jerk kids
- This theatre used to feel so dingy and run-down, but love the new renovations and I dont mind going to this theatre anymore.
- Much better theater than the AMC in Clifton. The recliner seats are so comfortable.
- The remodel of this theater is fantastic. All seats are reserved recliners with all but imax and prime being heated. Nicely done.
- New renovations are nice
- Finally renovated. New theatre is beautiful and bathrooms are new and clean!!
- Great place! I've come to see the Incredibles 2