AMC Loews Rio Cinemas 18
Movie Theater, Cineplex
- The theater is spread out across two floors that are not connected. Make sure you know which floor your movie is on, single digit - lower floor, double digit - upper.
- Use amc stub card and save a lot of money for ticket purchasing ...
- Plan an afternoon or evening that includes a movie at the Rio and a meal at one of the local restaurants.
- It's a great place to go on a date and they have comfortable seats!
- The theater bar provides a great environment and vibe to comfortably enjoy your movie
- Ask them to make you a new/fresh batch of pretzel bites. It takes 3-4 minutes. Totally worth it!
- If you watch more than two movies a month, AMC stubs card is well worth the $12 /year fee.
- If it's a busy night, don't even try to use the nearby parking garage. You're better off parking in the structure near Target and walking.
- Order tix online or through the app to get the best reserved seats!
- Dirty, rude concession stand workers, way overpriced food (even for a movie theater).
- AMC Stubs members:$5 Ticket Tuesdays are here to stay!!!
- There's a good restaurant selection nearby, but the theater management isn't very good. I couldn't even get a cup of tap water to drink when I offered to pay for the cup.
- absolutely love the place. Has friday jazz and the boardwalk is simply amazing with ample eating places around and grab a movie at amc later. Can go for a pedalboat ride in the lake as well.
- I love love love this theater!! The staff are always pleasant and accomodating to our needs which goes a long way!! Popcorn and other concessions are always fresh and with Stubs rewards...perfection!!
- Like its proximity to a lake surrounded by many good restaurants, kids activities, trails around the lake and the fact that they show international movies too!
- Heeeeya! #great
- Great theatre next to many restaurants and shopping
- . . .
- Big Hero 6
- They play indie and foreign films, and I'm here for A Most Wanted Man, which is Phillip Seymour Hoffman's last film... RIP. :')