AMC Loews New Brunswick 18
Movie Theater, Cineplex, Entertainment
- Go to the rear parking lot to see the grave of 19th-Century spinster Mary Ellis.
- There's no IMAX here... This is a LieMAX theater. You're paying more for the same picture with slightly better sound. Try the one in NYC instead.
- Sneak in your own popcorn and drinks!
- Monument in the back is apparently a grave? Interesting.
- Get the AMC Stubs card!
- love that everybody thinks the graves in the parking lot are big news-guess you never went to the Route 1 Flea Market
- It's freezing. I can't enjoy the movie. I'm thinking of leaving.
- This theater is disgusting! You can't walk around without sticking to the floor everywhere! Crowd here sucks too.
- Nice kool place to watch movies in the new brunswick area
- Come on an off day so you can get a good seat!
- Monument is a grave from original owner. Agreement was to keep grave. The ground is sinking which is why it ks elevated.
- This theater is not as clean or up-to-date as other theaters around, but the people who work there are nice and you don't have to purchase tickets a week in advance.
- Movies before noon are $6. Can't beat that. Best matinee around.
- Bug are always flying around in the Theatre. What gives?
- Mary Ellis was the inspiration of the song 'Brandy'
- Love, LOVE this theater! Plenty of parking, IMAX, yummy treats, decent arcade, and comfortable seats! Free upgrades on popcorn and soda w/your stubs card! Also dress warmly, they tend to blast the AC.
- If you going to the AMC theaters make sure you use your Stubbs card at Box office & Candy stand. It's crazy to pay $15.50 for a soda & 2 Hot Dogs.
- If you see a showing after midnight the ghost of the spinster in the back parking lot will key your car.
- Food service sucks...big time
- Buy AMC Stubs!