AMC 19th Street East 6
Movie Theater, Cineplex
- This theater is getto as F***
- This is a smaller and older version of a modern movie theater, but its a great option when the blockbusters are sold out in Union Square.
- Tonto's in town!
- The seats are very good.
- Feels like you're going to see "Back to The Future" in 1985.
- This theater sucks and is outdated.
- Needs a lot of remodeling. I only go here to get away from the crowd
- Get their frequent visitor card & rack up points for free popcorn & movies.
- Some theaters have small screens ... Almost an "at-home-viewing"" feeling. Sit closer and you won't notice too much.
- I think this theater need to be renovation telling the truth this theater is old school and I still perfer a bigger movie theater such as AMC Bay Plaza 13,AMC Empire 25 and AMC lincoln Square 13
- This is a great place to go when all the other theaters are sold out, it's never really packed. Avoid the bathrooms, they're always pretty gross.
- How does a theater have ONE self service kiosk???
- This theater is great because its always empty. Been err 3 times and the theaters are barely half full.
- Was here on a Fri night and the bathrooms were disgusting. Toilet paper was everywhere and it looked like it wasn't cleaned in ages
- Maybe the dirtiest theater I've ever sat in.
- It's a cute little theater, & the popcorn is always fresh.
- The small drinks are 32 ounces. Don't bother with a medium or large unless you normally drink super big gulps.
- The seats are comfy...nice theatre...no bed bugs.
- Comfortable newly renovated!
- Comfy seats, with heating for your bum. They don't check bags here which is awesome when paying over $20 for tix.