AMC Indianapolis 17 with IMAX
Movie Theater, Cineplex
4325 S Meridian St (at Southern Plaza Dr)
Indianapolis, IN 46217
- Showplace has really went downhill since amc bought them out. How sad. :-(
- Beware of the beverage sizing. A small is like a "normal" large. The large soda comes with an insulin chaser.
- Big theater. Gross, dirty seats.
- They have a bar now;)
- IMAX is the only way to experience a movie here.
- The right amount of cologne or body spray is when someone had to lean in to notice it, not the entire 3 rows surrounding you asshole!
- Keep your freaking cell phones put away during the movie. The light from the screen is very distracting to those next to, and behind, you! If you can't go 2 hrs without checking your phone, STAY HOME!
- Don't run up the steps. You'll trip. Or fall.
- This place has become a pit since keresotes sold out.
- Management is rude here.
- This theater is great. AMC is a quality franchise. Although tickets can be expensive, Showplace 17 offers $5 movies M-Th until 5:55 PM and F-Su until 11:55 AM. Great digital cinemas and seating! A+
- This is one of the bigger IMAX screens in town (not counting downtown) - much bigger than Traders Point
- It has gotten really dirty and nasty since AMC took over! This screen room has piles of trash. Just had to dust trash off my chair....
- Best theatre in town.! Clean, friendly and great.! Don't forget to get an AMC Stubs card :)
- bring a tarp to cover the seat or wear old clothes... the seats are nasty
- IMAX experience is where it's at! A little more expensive but worth it depending on the movie.
- Love that they have cocktails now!
- There are love stains all over the seats. Sorry.
- The bar is open!
- Get the AMC stubs card. It is great! Free upgrades, no online fees and rewards. It pays for itself.