AMC Eden Prairie Mall 18
Movie Theater, Cineplex
- Be sure to stretch because odds are your movie is at the end of the mile long hallway
- On weekdays even the small and medium popcorns have free refills.
- Use your Stubs card for free upgrades on popcorn and soda!
- Watch a movie before 12 for $5 - be warned that before 10am the escalator is blocked and you will have to take the elevator..
- If you're here to see a children's film on a weekend matinee...save yourself. You've been warned.
- Try the Kerasotes ShowPlace ICON for superior digital projection and sound. Located in St. Louis Park.
- Mon to Thursday $5 for evening shows; most of them....
- New leather recliner seats!
- WOW the concessions are expensive.
- Get to the theater early to see First Look previews.
- Theater 2 is haunted. That is all.
- All the latest movies. All the greatest snacks. All the drinks.
- Comfy seating every time.
- If your auditorium is #10 or higher, it's a LONG hike down the hall to get there. But there are bathrooms and a soda machine back there, so you're not without some amenities.
- The theaters are dirty, it doesn't appear that they were cleaned.
- If you see a movie before noon it's cheaper.
- Movies are good here.
- Get a Stubs card! Pays for itself after a movie or two and gets you great discounts and deals.
- Home of the never ending hallway. Decent place if you catch a matinee.
- With 18 theaters, they have all the latest movies covered with several screens.