AMC Dine-In Kabuki 8
Movie Theater, Cineplex
- AMC has made concessions worse. Bad food options and slower (understaffed) service.
- This theater used to be a gem with great snacks, drinks, and character. Worth a journey across town. Recently bought by AMC, now bland and boring. No longer worth the trip.
- Great nachos and stadium seating
- This is an awesome spot for a theatre. In the mood to catch the newly released film on big screen? You came to the right spot.
- I miss the food from when it was Sundance but they still have the bar/lounge
- The friendly neighborhood theater. While it may have lost the pre-AMC era charm, it's still nice. Screens 7 and 8 in particular are fun because they feel like a big home theater, very intimate.
- Matinees are a gem!
- Doesnt actually open at 11. We waited outside for about half an hour
- $5 Movie Tuesdays if you are an AMC club member (free!)
- This place used to have better food and drink before it joined the AMC group, but its still a solid place to see a movie.
- Theyve done away with the food. Bar is still available, but food is now limited to typical movie fare (popcorn, hot digs, nachos, etc)
- The screens are a little small so make sure you get a good seat. Row F is good.
- I loved this place when Sundance ran it. Now: it no longer validates parking, the food is crap, the service is poorer and AMC has dreckified everything it could.
- The theatres themselves are still good but AMC has ruined everything else.
- Theyre always understaffed. Sometimes they dont event have popcorn ready. If you have other options, I wouldnt recommend it.
- Incredibly long and slow lines for food and drink.
- They don't have coffee anymore :(
- Unfortunately they tend to be out of a lot of things, a lot of the time.
- A decent choice when Alamo is sold out or isn't showing what you want to see.
- the bar is ok. very much worse than it used to be.