Theater, Performing Arts
- Host to a variety of events including Broadway, The Richmond Forum, concerts, comedians, childrens theater, lectures, school commencements and fashion shows.
- Really nice for an evening out in RVa, especially if you enjoy the arts. I appreciate the Broadway in Richmond series. But avoid buying online bc there are all sorts of crazy fees.
- Awesome Place my mom works for their company they did good job turning this place into a theater
- Come in front door - no line
- The sound is horrible in this place.
- Saw Brian McKnight, Michael Buble', and Lady Gaga in concert at the Landmark
- Wicked and a bunch of really famous Broadway productions have come here, along with nationwide touring acts like Heart (one of the more recent concerts), undergoing a beautifying renovation.
- Student tickets are $8 at the box office - so check before you order online! Also pack your own snacks, the line is always too long at intermission.
- Music, Comedy and Plays are the main attraction.
- The Landmark was originally a Mason Hall.
- I like the theater itself. I do with the seating was a bit more staggered to allow for a better view of the stage.
- They ran out of Alcohol.... WHO DOES THAT!?
- For a stress free show:arrive 2 hrs early, park, walk/uber/taxi nearby for food, walk back to the theater, bring an empty water bottle-you can fill it at the water fountain inside.
- If you're over 5'6" you're not going to like the seating. After the uncomfortable seating situation went to get a water and they were out. The kids kicking the back of my chair want pleasant either.
- Apparently they have new seats. I couldn't tell.
- Listening to the Rivhmond Pops band.Awesome
- Watching Book of Mormon with some of the Pops ladies
- Broadway in Richmond, musicals, plays
- enjoy a Legend beer while you're here!
- it sucks that they want to charge 2.50 to print your own tickets, hence the will call line is miles long. as is the line for the rest rooms. ugh!