$ $ $
- Oooh I heard this place closed. Why? :( We were just there in July!
- Upon seating you will be issued one grandma who is 60% creepy 40% adorable to accompany you for the entire meal (see pic). Shell also pre-chew your yum yums too, BONUS!
- When we presented the LivingSocial deal I had purchased, they wouldn't let us use it because we had prix fixe dinners. The deal did not say it excluded prix fixe, only other promotions.
- This place sucks. I wouldn't recommend it. We had to grab the servers to get any service. The "French" food was American at best. I will never come here again.
- Avoid at all costs! Over-priced, nice atmosphere but food was sub-par
- Beware the assWHOLE at the door. Asked for reservations when there were only 2 people in the joint. His WHOLE asshole disposition was unappreciative.
- Symphony Space members get a 10% discount on the entire bill at Alouette. Sign up and save!
- $25 early bird prix fixe dinner includes escargots, hangar steak and other delicious French dishes. 5:30-7 PM Mon-Thurs, 5:30-6:30 Sat-Sun.
- Okay clearly they have service all wrong never any consistent service!! Very misleading groupon never advised you of the rest. Policy of cash or Amex only very inconvenient !!! Service is terrible!!
- This place is horrible!! SERVICE SUCKSS!!! After they "honor" groupon the charge you the tip from the prediscounted bill WTF!!! I regret spending my $$$ here. #Regrettable Dining 101
- Good food and pleasant, accommodating service. It's sort of Les Halles lite.
- The Groupons clearly state "cannot be used for prix fixe"
- Prix Fixe IS a promotion; they don't have to honor Groupon/LivingSocial for it. Prix Fixe is also now cash only.
- Try the duck liver
- First came here on a Groupon or Living Social deal. Now we love it! We always get great service and the food is always divine. Highly recommend!
- The manager at Alouette does not honor LivingSocial coupons. He erroneously insisted that pix fixe dinners were excluded. He spoiled our dinner, and we have disputed our credit card charges.
- Tuesdays free glass of wine with purchase of entree from 7 to 9.