3004 NE 127th St (30th Ave NE)
Seattle, WA 98125
- Mahalo! Ramen here is awesome.
- The mabo kimchi ramen is great for kimchi lovers. Adding potstickers to your meal with the combo deal is recommended for those with big appetites.
- My favorite ramen place! Always a wait.
- "It's only open Wednesday through Sunday, and there's only eight tables. It's some of the best ramen in the city. They're back there making the noodles by hand." Chef Tamara Murphy
- Don't forget to bring your own take-out container
- Nothing special about this ramen -- broth was meh noodles were meh meat was meh
- Favorite Seattle ramen spot!
- Pack the garlic fried rice to go (50 charge for take out container), but it's so worth it.
- Order the Tan Tan Men & garlic fried rice. Eat the ramen there & save the rice for tomorrow's breakies!
- Katsu Tan! If you're super hungry, do the combo for stir fry rice... Huge helpings, so yummy...
- This was really tasty. Nice people who care about their product. Lots of options in the menu.
- Tried Bk Miso, Spicy Garlic, and Katsu Tan. bk miso is blend, spicy garlic is ok & Katsu Tan is the best flavor. Garlic rice add on is a good deal and the best dish of all. Noodle is not as al dente
- Food is awesome but they do not offer take out
- For an intense garlic experience, get their garlic rice. 2.8 out of 5 stars: overcooked at times
- Great value and delicious
- Ton Ton ramen is solid. Garlic rice is a good companion for Ton Ton.