- Reserve a south-facing room overlooking the Atlantic and totally unwind listening to the waves at this new south shore spot.
- We loved the garlic mussels and the cocktails.
- Boutique Hotel. Expensive, but pretty.
- Beautiful view great food very romantic experience would recommend the ocean view table
- Just an awful experience. Waited 3 hrs to check in after 3pm. Wasted an entire day checking with front desk. Was then given a room with no view but of a back alley. Restaurant service was terrible.
- Trendy, boutique, very comfortable, right on boardwalk.
- Fantastic view from the penthouse banquet hall.
- Very nice classy place. Will come again in the summer to relax on the beach.
- Great place to get married!! Everyone here is soo lovely
- Great Sunday brunch , open buffet with all you can drink mimosa or bloody Marry $57 !!
- Beautiful hotel, loved the decor! Was LESS than impressed with the service, and that's being nice. AC in our room was also on the fritz leaving us with a hot and humid room. Overall, disappointed...
- We featured The Allegria Hotel in our guide for "Top 10 hotels for a staycation" on Long Island!
- The DJ spinning on Fridays plays all your favorite hip hop and reggae from Biggie to ODB to Jay-Z! Worth checking out.
- Enjoy extraordinary al fresco dining at the oceanfront lounge and outdoor terrace.
- Very nice lobby level bar Atlantica on the beach. Great view & menu
- Perfect location: on the beach. The hotel is fine, good sized rooms & view, but at up to $300/night would be nice to have better checkin, room service and a clean room (hair on towels and in shower!)
- Great location with ocean views, but just janky unfortunately. The rooms are old, broken, and uninspiring. The service is lackluster. Could be so much better!
- If you are looking for a fun night out, go anywhere else. Their bartenders are the absolute worst. Took 15 minutes for the guy to make 3 drinks! And they tasted awful. The place is empty after 10pm.
- Sit on either side of the fireplace. But preferably in view of the white baby grand piano.
- Best hotel option in Long Beach, it's amazing.