All Souls Pizza
- Wow. Seriously surprised at how good the pizza is. Classic Italian style brick oven pizza with all local ingredients. A+ flaves.
- Definitely try the ham and egg pizza, it is great. But all pizzas are good (hard to go wrong when you start with a crust that good). Meatballs are also delish (and use local beef).
- Fabulous and affordable. Great local ingredients and super personable staff.
- The ham and egg pie is to die for
- If you like whole grain bread and complex flavor you must try the bread, olive oil, and ferments! The pizzas are so full of flavor. This is NOT Pizza Hut. This is Asheville cuisine meets pizza!
- Sausage fennel and fontana pizza
- Sells Farm and Sparrow's wood fired pastries: "Croissants stuffed with kimchi and an open-faced pear, Gorgonzola, and bee pollen confection..." -- NYT
- If you like fancy-ass pizza maybe but if you just want cheese with a topping or two they don't understand. Picked a pound of kale off my "cheese and sausage pizza". Beer list was decent; 5 or 6 locals
- I am not into fancy pizza so this place did not do it for me
- What is up with the country ham?
- Don't order sandwich