All American Rathskeller
Bar, Dive Bar
- Has not changed one bit since I graduated in 1980. I prefer it stays this way forever.
- Steal Lauren's mayorship.
- Have fun (but not too much fun) on $1 Long Island night. Those things can sneak up on you very quickly.
- Friday's they have $2.50 3-Olives drinks
- Best buffalo chicken wrap in state college
- Great Jack special all day Saturday
- You may want to disregard any reviews claiming this as a dive bar. This place is as much a part of penn state tradition as old main or the lion statue.
- Love the beat-up booths and the dingy music venue.
- The food here is the best out of every bar in State College. Get some.
- Cameron likes to open his mouth.
- Order some grub! The Skellar shares a kitchen with Spats so you get the same great food for a much cheaper price!
- Almost as old as State College. A true institution
- Has surprisingly great food- get the gator and pork sausage burger.
- Very friendly staff and a wonderful atmosphere. Would certainly visit again.
- The food was good but don't go for lunch. Way under staffed. The food took about an hour to get to us and the place was not busy.
- Try the nachos, FTW!
- $8. grey goose and club soda.
- The food comes from spats speakeasy. It would be hard to say there is a better restaurant in town.
- Cheap drinks, party atmosphere
- Tries on tap