31131 S. Pacific Coast Hwy (at Aliso Way)
Laguna Beach, CA 92651
- Swim and skim, skim to the left and swim on the right. Don't get in the way or wade in the water where people are skimming, and people won't skim where you swim.
- Amazing sunset view!!! Gets crowded fast so parking might be a little difficult, esp' during weekends/ holidays.
- Bathrooms = gross
- So much better than SD beaches. Glad I came.
- Pick up La Sirena take-out and get here at sunset. $1 for parking and the view is unparalleled.
- I been here ...this is my favorite beach of all times
- Shore is a little steep and shallow. Waves can be really big. Strong undercurrent. Be cautious when swimming out and back in.
- Get here early on warm days and lock down a fire pit.
- Don't drink with glass bottles on beach
- Spell your name correctly on legal documents
- One of my favorite beach on west coast. Clear water and nice waves!
- Don't wade and or play in the creek of contamination.
- My favorite spot in Laguna beach
- Best place to enjoy a holiday trip with family
- Full Moon Drum Circle was very interesting to watch! +21 though))
- Such a beautiful place. We didn't get to go to the tide pools because the lifeguard said t was closed but it was still great!
- Quiet our the way beach although stay out of the water, Aliso creek I one of the most pelleted creeks in Orange County which dumps into Aliso Beach 10:pm
- came here on a whim and saw a whale. Best beach ever. Enough said.
- O por do sol mais lindo que eu j vi!!! The best sunset!
- It was great