Alamo Drafthouse Cinema
- you can totally like watch a movie and they have nice restrooms that you can use to urinate in.
- Good place to have a beer and see a movie
- This once-sleepy outpost underwent a spit-shine with an interior remodel and the exterior strip mall's ongoing revitalization. Pizza + a bucket of beer + a Nineties Boy Band Sing-Along = perfection.
- Who doesn't like having a drink while watching a movie? Order a pitcher of Sangria with a straw and watch your waiter/waitress smile.. Go on, you know you want to... The Godfather Pizza ain't too b
- The bathroom opposite of your exiting theater is often less crowded.
- This location has a vegan menu with Yummy tofu tacos!
- Don't forget to use your Go Local card for 10% discount.
- My movie theater of choice, I see 99% of the movies I see in the theater here.
- Rocky horror picture show every Saturday at midnight! Get there early or tickets sell out :( but it is definitely worth the wait.
- Thank the depths they have Abita Purple Haze beer. So fucking tasty. You won't look manly, but hey, it's a dark theater.
- No texting, no talking, don't even THINK about using your phone as a light. They take that shizz seriously.
- The 512 Pecan Porter on draft is a good choice if you're looking for a brew with your movie.
- The Alamo Draft House is the only way anyone should ever watch a movie. Hands down the best movie entertainment experience.
- I can attest that the new menu items-- the smoked bacon and Brussels sprouts pizza and the mini bahn mi hotdogs-- are really fantastic, and as always, nice little house margarita on the rocks.
- This would be my go-to Alamo location if they hosted Terror Tuesday and Weird Wednesday. Service remains excellent here.
- Try the movies!
- If you come here a lot & enjoy beer, do yourself a favor and buy a growler! You get 2 liters of beer for the price of a regular pitcher (abt 1.5 pitchers).
- Ladies, they crank the AC here during summer. Bring a snuggly man and/or sweater.
- Baked Chocolate Chip Cookies ala mode
- I burned the roof of my mouth on a fried pickle spear, but I don't care because they were the best ones I've ever had. Garlic ranch dipping sauce? Bonus!