- good place to chill with friends with best prices
- Stay away from the eggplant dip, falafel is ok, chicken is very well done
- Good food, infact the only place in Beijing that have Kabsa in their menu. Liked the falafel, baba ganosh and ofcourse the Kabsa rice. Very reasonable priced tasty food.
- GREAT FOOD GREAT SERVICE-GREAT OWNER!!!!
- There is no bathroom and the one the waitress recommended looks haunted
- The right address is ocean shinkansen gourmet street 35
- Falafel, Lamb Kebab and the desserts are good...and great value for money...
- Lamb kebab tasted great and equally good value at 45rmb
- The lamb kebab tasted great and was good value at 45rmb