Karaoke, Sake Bar, Bar
1123 Bardstown Rd
Louisville, KY 40204
- you are not the first person to sing total eclipse of the heart here.
- This is the only bar in Louisville that can truly call themselves a karaoke bar. That's all they do. And they're damn good at it.
- Sake Jello shots. Get some for all your friends. They hit when you least expect it.
- This is a karaoke bar, plain and simple. Akiko's serves only beer, wine and sake, and if you're not there to get down on the microphone - why the hell are you there?
- Winner of Best Karaoke Bar in Metromix Louisville's Best of 2012 contest
- Nominated for Best Karaoke Bar in our Best of 2012 competition! Vote now through Jan. 29th.
- Sing journey, everyone loves it all the time.
- Blue sake. Ask for it. This place is packed on the weekends, but if you REALLY want to sing. Tip the KJ well.
- Always a great time, prices are reasonable, great song selection. The weekends are crowded and the wait is long, so I prefer weeknights or getting there early.Can't wait to go back with my friends.
- Awesome karaoke bar!
- drink a blue sake shot, song something not Journey, and tip your KJ
- Its only ok if you know the DJ! If you know the DJ you get to sing, if not all spectator sport and I can do that anywhere.
- Great as long as you know the DJ so you can actually sing!
- Drink prices, and karaoke
- See them sing here before they get famous
- Assaulted by man in plain clothes supposedly a bouncer for them. Sent to ER w/ concussion. Man also had a gun. No one has contacted me to see how I am or take responsibility for his actions.