1801 N West Ave
Jackson, MI 49202
- Try the Vegas Roll
- Rolls are gigantic. Order fewer than you think you want.
- Jumbo Spider Roll is beast!
- The Vegas roll is AMAZING!
- So good. Everything is perfect. The Vegas Roll lives up to its billing, as does the Volcano Roll. The shu-mai and gyoza were perfect, and the vegetable tempura was amazing. I'll be back.
- Sea Monster Roll is excellent!
- You can't go wrong at AKA. I love the Turtle Roll.
- The green tea tastes better hot than cold.
- Cute place nicely decorated... only issue with it is that the waitress station is like on the bar area thing out in the open and they kinda stalk you while you eat O.o
- Best Sushi ever. Monster roll
- Closed on Sundays
- The rolls and the shrimp tempura are my favorites.
- Volcano II is like crack! Always fresh sushi.
- Best sushi in Jackson.
- Jackson doesn't have a lot of dining choices for business travelers but Aka is very good. I like the dragon roll and the rainbow roll the best.
- Meh... The service is good but the food is just ok
- Sushi rolls are AMAZING! You won't be disappointed. I like the red dragon roll, but everything is good.
- You haven't lived until you have tried the calamari salad.
- Great each time, we go.
- The rainbow roll 2 and house salad were both very good! Sit up at the bar for really fast service. The cooks are super nice and give great recommendations.