Agua Caliente Resort and Casino
32250 Bob Hope Dr (at Ramon Rd)
Rancho Mirage, CA 92270
- Great place to gamble and have fun
- Ash trays next to the urinals!? Does life get any better than this?
- Of all the casinos we went to - Morongo and Fantasy Springs - we found Agua Caliente to be the best in terms of energy and atmosphere. Fun place to test your luck.
- Get a players club card,my two day stay was free.Thanks players club.
- One of the best places to play Video Poker! It seems every other hand you at least win what you bet! Try it sometime, and also try there Hotel!
- This ain't Vegas, they charge for drinks when gambling.
- Great Nice Clean Modern Venue to see a show.
- Go to dinner at The Steakhouse Restaurant inside the Casino (best food ever); play a few slots on your way to one of the cool concerts at The Show (Cyndi Lauper, Sheryl Crow, Ringo Starr). After the c
- Don't forget to sign up for a players card... Great offers for free food, play and rooms will be on their way
- Gym is nice variety of equipment free weights as well as machines. Plenty of cardio & towels are provided.
- The 7 oz Filet with the wild mushroom sauce is plenty and still healthy. Comes with a smidge of mashed potato.
- The executive suites are really nice and spacious (about 1,200 sq. ft.). The rain shower is large enough for company.
- Buffet is good and the pool temp is awesome!!!
- Grand Palms Buffet
- It's a very nice place to stay. The hotel is fabulous and the buffet is great.
- try the sadness
- A beautiful & clean place to stay, especially convenient during Coachella weekends!
- Overheard at restroom: "Now that's what I'm talking about. This is a ducking bathroom, dude." You can't buy advertising like that.
- Beautiful rooms with amazing bathrooms, tv & hot tub!
- Sundays buffet terrible, bad food, overwhelming cigarette smoke all over..