Acme Comedy Company
Comedy Club, Nightlife
708 N 1st St (at the Historic Itasca Building)
Minneapolis, MN 55401
- Attend free open mic shows on Mondays as an audience member. Hilarity will somehow ensue.
- Voted Best Comedy Club by City Pages in 2012! Boasting a history of legendary acts, as well as bring your friends open-mic night reveal an enthusiasm for the art and has built a loyal following
- Dinner and show specials are available, along with a newly added happy hour, giving plenty of opportunity to bring some laughter into your evening escape.
- Remember, Monday nights feature FREE admission and free laughs with Open Mic Night!
- The food was great!! We laughed sooo hard!!
- You have to follow Comedian Joey Vincent on Twitter @MrJoeyVincent & check out his podcast, Filter Free Amerika (www.filterfreeamerika.com)
- Mpls.St.Paul Magazine editors pick for best bar when you dont feel like drinking.
- Monday's are free & they make their drinks stiff. Cheers!
- Voted Best Comedy Club by City Pages in 2010. With hilarious headliners, both rising young comedians and proven vets Acme has madeitself one of the muststops for any serious comic touring the Midwest
- Here we go!
- I got stuck sitting behind a support beam for the building. Why even put a seat there?
- Get a carafe of something. Everything is funnier this way.
- Start your act when you leave your house, perform all night til you get home, a small part of your performance will be On Stage. PINCOMBO.com to learn how to use a microphone #Proanoia
- The comedy. Oh and margaritas.
- They have open mic nights on Monday
- The comics we saw were hilarious. Not a bad seat in the place.
- Nothing like watching the mayor of Minneapolis judging the "Funniest Person in Minneapolis" contest when the "mangina" jokes started.
- Open mic night every monday! It's free & always cracks me up!
- Voted Best Comedy Club numerous times, everyone should check out a show here at least once... unless you hate laughing and really good food!
- Get there a bit early to reserve a seat close to the stage.