ABC Carpet & Home
Furniture / Home, Carpet Store, Shop
- Sex and the City happened here. "No duck decoys." This is the home and dcor store where Charlotte and Bunny shopped for dust-ruffled beds.
- Awesome place to find unique gifts! Really cool and quarky furniture and home goods, along with cool vintage jewelry and things for your closet! Stop in and grab a bite at ABC Kitchen while you shop!
- Holy moly this place is cramazing.
- ABC Carpet and Home is ten floors of home-decorating heaven. The just-opened ABC Kitchen on the lower level is a great stop to refuel after shopping. Mary Kate Steinmiller, fashion market editor
- Critics' Pick winner of The Village Voice Best of NYC 2012 Best Home Furnishings
- Check our "raw" section in the very back right of floor 2.
- The 5th floor is my fav!! Timothy Oulton rules!!
- Join me here on Friday 11-11-11 for my special #SpiritJunkie Live event! It's from 7:30 to 9:30pm and hors doeuvres/refreshments will be served!
- The person who tipped that this place sells antiques needs to get a clue. What they sell are reproductions, and horrendously overpriced ones at that. If you like wasting money, this is your place!
- They have so many organic and mineral based cosmetics including RMS beauty. i made a lot of investment in here
- Bring your credit card(s)...or better yet, bring someone else's.
- Global Furniture Dining Room Table
- Set aside a few hours..! & definitely have lunch at ABC Kitchen
- 4th floor is the best for interesting furniture. But take the elevator up to 6 for an awesome wow moment when the doors open!
- Take elevator to top floor the use the stairs to go down one floor at a time. (Elevators are SLOW)
- I feel about ABC Carpet & Home like some girls feel about Tiffany's. Don't miss the sale in the basement. Or the Weintraub fabrics upstairs. Love.
- I wen for an even with Eve Enslerr and it was fabulous! I loved looking around the store as well. Found a beautiful dress, far too much money for me to spend on a dress unfortunately. Will be back.
- RAW, a new shop hidden at the back right of the 2nd floor, carries industrial vintage and European antiques. Tons of treasures to be found.
- Bronx warehouse is my tip for this store! This place is pure design sophistication. I luv the 18th st union square store, but the deals are at the bronx warehouse outlet! seriously ck it out 75% off
- I call it the Mister Toads Wild Ride Emporium of Design Delights