Abari Game Bar
- Great games, including Killer Queen! Cheap beer, craft beer, too.
- Get good at Killer Queen, it's a game that keeps on giving
- Dont forget to screen shot your high score and send it in.
- Amazing games and cheap beer!
- Cool art work outside the building and how can you not go wrong with local beers on tap and 25cent pinball
- Lots of the games were broken. Drinks seemed rather overpriced. Would have rather have paid a cover for free games than paying $5 for quarters that were gone in 10 minutes. Good idea poor execution.
- Pinball... Pinball...pinball
- First of it kind in the area. Great vibe. If you are there to play as much as possible, go in the late afternoon, early evening before the crowds show up. Make sure you get on the Killer Queen machine
- Local beers, decent selection of video games
- This place is awesome! Cheap old school games, tons of pinball and a full bar, whats not to like? Also right next door to a doughnut place.
- Games, drinks
- Games tho yee
- Bunch of arcade games for just $.25! Such a fun environment. Get there early so you don't have to wait in line to get in!
- Membership is a buck. Plenty of games (pinball, arcade, and console). Awesomely friendly staff. Decent drink prices. Bringing quarters is recommended, but if you don't, you can buy them from the bar.