99¢ Fresh Pizza
201 E 34th St Frnt B (btw 3rd & Tunnel Exit)
New York, NY 10016
- $2.75 for 2 slices and a soda. I'm in for two!
- have a slice after a few drinks!
- Good place to eat and they have beef patty with cheese here as well awesome and very affordable to.
- nothing like $1 pizza after a night of drinking
- Better choice for about a buck! Even without a clean place.
- Great beef patty
- Best 99pizza.
- Pizza. For 99 cents? Can't go wrong. Or 2 dices plus water 2.75? It's a deal. Always fresh
- The flavour is great!
- Pizza's bae.
- 99 cents pizza.. What else? :)
- Pizza is good. Only criteria that matters with dollar pizza
- Best dollar slice in NYC
- 2.75 for a soda and 2 slices... whose down? Nom nom nom! :-D
- Awesome pizza for about a buck!!!
- The sausage slice is the best.
- I'm glad I only bought one slice, it wasn't very good pizza. The clerk didn't put it back in the oven to crisp it or reheat it nicely, so it was a little stale. Still, 99, you get what you pay for...
- The wouldn't comp me my slices after a little girl accidentally flung her crumbs onto my pizza. It barely left the counter. I got my $ back & reported them to 311. Rip-offs! Smh. Never Again.