7435 S Durango Dr #101 (at W Warm Springs Rd)
Las Vegas, NV 89113
- The tip that claims the sushi here is "underwhelming, uninspired, and boring" has no sushi knowledge. Best sushi in town!!!! Extra fresh!
- The best Happy Hour in town! Their Ahi Poke, 808 Roll, and the Garlic Chicken are amazing!
- Lunch specials 11:30-2:30
- Best Sake Special for Happy Hour!! M-F from 3pm-6:30pm and Fri/Sat from 9pm-11pm!
- The garlic chicken is seriously the business!
- Love the garlic ship and noodles
- 808 Sushi, lahaina sushi, teriyaki beef, garlic chicken.
- Disappointing at best. Never again.
- They wouldn't serve us because we were there with missionaries from our church. So disappointing that we were discriminated against. Never going there again!
- Excellent food mochiko chicken and Teri beef awesome very good at a good price sushi and green tea ice cream
- This place is great for two! Quaint, simple, inexpensive, and yummy.
- Good place to eat Shushi
- Your favorite sushi DELIVERED from BiteSquad! Enter code CHECKINLV for $10 OFF your first delivery order! www.bitesquad.com
- Several saki choices as well as several poke choices!
- Great happy hour with 1.00 sake! Must try the garlic chicken and the mexican roll. Fantastic.
- I used to visit at least once a week. The quality of fish has gone down. I gave it one last chance but I won't be returning. AYCE & HAPPY HOUR pricing ruined the quality. Teri beef is still great.
- TERRIBLE!!! Not for food, I mean I ordered by phone, and went to pick it up 10 mins later. A couple who came after me, and finished, I was still waiting for my freaking to-go order.
- Service very slow.
- Slow service!!!! Waited for my check for 20 minutes. While waiting Four patrons left consisting 2-4 guest each!!! Lose money ladat!