79th Street Greenmarket
Farmer's Market, Flea Market
- 77th Street Greenmarket is open Sun 8am-5pm. You can redeem your Health Bucks and use your EBT at this market. Learn more about Health Bucks at http://on.nyc.gov/ateSJ6.
- Besides the market its one of the few locations on the UWS to compost and they take clothes that can't be donated.
- for the late sleepers, compost collection ends at 1pm.
- Find great produce year-round from Gajeski Farms from Long Island. The farmer is always there to answer questions, they have fun hybrids like Kale Sprouts, and their staff is friendly and helpful.
- Francesca's apple cider donuts are amazing. Great goat cheese vendor as well.
- our favorite market on the upper west side, a must see in the spring.
- It's OK...
- Wonderful selection of produce, desserts and flowers!
- Operates Year Round, Sunday 9AM-5PM.
- Produtos de produtor.
- Great place to get fresh eggs for the week. Also love that they compost. Every little bit helps!
- Love the bread alone stand
- All the same great vendors from Union Square in a much less hectic environment.
- Super fresh!!! And they have everything gluten-free too!
- We were visiting from Portland, OR and were glad to find this little farmers market in NYC.
- You have to try the crossed strawberries (farm raised & wild) at Berried Treasures
- Knoll Crest Farm eggs are always fresh. Fantastic mushrooms from the mushroom stand and Hot Bread Kitchen baked goods.
- Be sure to try the Mammuth goat cheese from Ardith Mae, yummy!
- Free range eggs, fresh seafood, meats, baked goods, local produce, and the occasional sample
- Best eggs in all of NYC are at Knoll Crest Farm. Find them here every Sunday!