Jazz Club, Music Venue, Nightlife
55 Christopher St (btwn 7th Ave S & Waverly Pl)
New York, NY 10014
- One of the last standing true jazz speakeasy's left in the city. Never a bad show. If you want to see committed musicians making progressive and pure art their way, live then this is the place.
- Check out KJ Denhert and her crew , awesome way to spend a Saturday evening - great tunes !
- Very cozy jazz spot w $10 cover charge per set...
- Addicted to saksafon
- Jazz de alto padro. Lugar aconchegante e acessivel.
- Great atmosphere and friendly staff-oh, and some quality live jazz, too
- Bartender Gretchen is the best. She makes a great Manhattan!
- Favorite spot in nyc. Dont tell the jazzy tourists!
- Great bar staff here! They're knowledgeable about jazz and just plain friendly souls!
- Quite possibly the douchiest staff in the city...
- Brooklyn boogaloo blowout
- Sweet Georgia Brown!
- Be sure to check out the Becca Stevens band. They play here once a month.
- Always loved the music here, but the bartender (old guy with a lisp) is, to put it mildly, arrogant and has major attitude. Kinda kills the vibe.
- Small cozy venue with amazing jazz!
- Old school joint. Great nyc jazz experience
- Every second Friday of the month go watch Tessa Souter
- Her set minimum 2 iki zorunlu. Late show da ayrca 12 $ cover creti var.
- Lovely atmosphere, old school Jazz-y vibes, great cocktails. Live Jazz music 24/7. This is the place to BE in NYC if you're a Jazz fan.