43 Church Restaurant
43 Church St (at Washington St.)
Salem, MA 01970
- Here, Alexander Graham Bell demonstrated the first telephone call on February 12, 1877.
- The 43 burger is delicious, as well as the Bacon and scallop flat bread. And DJ is a really good waiter/bartender. He will take great care of ya.
- Polenta fries super bland & panko crusted shrimp way overdone/tough to eat. Neither were comped after we complained. Filet mignon very good, however. Steak frites "ok." Fire/drinks good. Music awful.
- Top notch service and an eclectic menu that offers solid to fantastic fare for all tastes.
- Strawberry bikini martinis are delicious!
- Great drinks, excellent food. Steaks are a bit steep.
- Had the Sunday Brunch - not impressed. Lobster Roll was whole pieces of claw meat only - swimming in way too much sauce. Filet Benedict was 'speed grilled' given the overly burnt outside
- Order any one of the crostinis, the crabcake, and the filet mignon!