3rd Street Diner
Diner, American, Dive Bar
- Be ready for anything. Jus sayn
- Some of the best late night entertainment.
- Such a great greasy spoon! Brilliant at the end of a night of drinking. The waitresses are pretty hot too!
- Great spot after a night of bar hopping. Don't remember what I ate but it hit the spot.
- Omg! The waitresses!!! Heart attack So hot. You will forget about your food. Even though its awesome.
- too expensive but delicious
- If you pull an all nighter here, you'll realize that people start ordering shots and draft beer at 6 AM.
- Don't come here sober with family. Otherwise you will notice the bad service. Order a shot and eat breakfast with friends
- Cure for all cures!
- A real dive, but huge burgers, plenty of fries and friendly staff. The french toast was great, too. Wife had very filling and satisfying club. Fairly typical pricing.
- Cheese omelet and add three pancakes.
- I mean it is a diner opened 24/7 - can't complain. Used to get a cup of coffee here for 5 cents
- Service blah. Breakfast food is mediocre. Go here if that's all that's open
- Shannon is an awesome bartender!
- Excellent burgers
- Service was great. Acknowledged as soon as you walked in the door. Shame on Perly's.
- Yummy! Grits are wonderful.
- Waitress' are hot as hell! I'd go back just for them
- Apparently, there is a buffet here. Also, its open all the time. And.... bacon
- Drop by and order a burger or breakfast. Try not to stare at the incredibly hot waitress. If you do, do not try to guess her age with in earshot of her. (Food is good too.)