365 Bistro, Seafood, Bakery, Tapas Bar & Lounge
Tapas, American, Café
$ $ $
- Very nice atmosphere, good music, great good, and super clean. Nice family place.
- If you are with a group that wants the full tapas experience, get the Tapas Sampler!! It's a better deal!
- Show up on Saturday nights and take a quick Salsa lesson after dinner! Lots of fun!
- cool place, great food
- If you love crab cakes, don't get them here
- Don't be afraid to try something new!!
- It's closed down and turning into Lobster Pub
- great restaurant. good food. lobster dip is a recommendation.paella and mexican pork medallions are very good also loved the deserts
- Food sucked!! but we had a hot bartender!!
- Beautiful spot, good food. Worth a try! (Especially the dry ice cocktails)
- The manager yelled at three customers and his waitstaff while here. Nope not about this.
- try the spicy lobster dip...you'll thank me.
- If you order the oyster trio & then try to order another trio, they won't charge you the half dozen price. I think it's cause they use smaller oysters for the half than the trio. A lil' disappointing.
- Veronica is awesome!
- Steve is the best & hottest waiter here
- The Food is amazing!
- Gr8 drinks pomegranate martini the best.
- Fantastic food & drinks... :)