6:00am - 12:00am
- Having dinner at a Fairfax City icon, 29 Diner with an old friend from Fairfax high school, Mark Toner
- The 29 diner just reopened. It is new and better than ever. Come in and eat. Great prices and great menu. Friendly service.
- Legendary place. Not for the weak willed. Postapocalyptic diner atmosphere. One of the only r-e-a-l diners in nova. Open 24 hours. Come for the late hours, low prices, and the real atmosphere.
- Two eggs over medium with bacon and a short stack. Perfect breakfast here. The the bacon is my favorite here then any other place.
- You must have pie. You must.
- the house wine is really good.
- Great service with American diner food. Love the meatloaf and steaks. Terrific Reuben.
- Best Gold mine for foods you you'd be luckily enough to find!!! Way to many scrumptious choices to lust, I meant, list. Must try beef ribs the meat just flops off the bone! But pay $3 more, AYC eat.
- Their awesome food is very good
- Scrapple and eggs.
- Very classic diner! The service is great and you can't beat perfectly crispy bacon. Some have described it at "divey" but that's unfair. It's no Michelin star eatery but it's clean and friendly.
- Great food, excellent service!
- Very disappointed, I ordered fried chicken sandwich.. was fried in an old oil, smells so bad. Will never go back.
- BBQ is great and a good place for breakfast.
- Great meatloaf
- At distance can be seen Fairfax city icon Diner 29, for 50 years, family owned restaurant, still standing and open 24/7, where night never sleeps.
- Grew up with the 29 Diner. Never disappoints
- The food is excellent! Chef Earl and his southern ribs are awesome! I highly recommend this restaurant. Closed on Mondays.
- Pancakes rule
- Cream chipped beef over toast was just what I needed. Yummy!!!