$ $ $
- Franceso Spagno is one of the more entertaining dance-party DJs in Boston. Expect his set to include soul, Latin, Italian, & Brazilian, plus the odd Serbian gypsy track. Free, May 14 from 9pm to 1am.
- Good for Drinks...
- Get $1 oysters every night from 5p-7p. They're Island Creek from Duxbury, and they're good.
- A favorite for its fantastic drinks, the chic South End specializes in one-of-a-kind martinis. Try the blueberry basil or the blue cheese, which is topped off with blue cheese-stuffed olives.
- Order the braised short ribs, served off the bone with shredded root veg and potato puree, and topped with micro-green herbs. Every bite was splendid.
- These folks know spice.
- This place had mixed reviews on yelp, but I really liked it. I had the pear gimlet, truffle fries and spiced pork. All good.
- Really attentive service. -Tania Peterson, Top Chef Just Desserts
- Definitely try the blueberry basil martini!
- My wife says "smells like a locker room in here". I agree.
- Everything about this place is amazing! Food is perfect and the blueberry basil martini and frozen peach Bellini are to die for!
- Oscar party this Sunday! Join us for a $15 unlimited menu
- Bartenders are really attentive and nice. They will suggest you the right drink per you place. The crowd is yuppish!
- Dollar oysters are only available at the bar, meaning you pay 2.5x the price to enjoy them outside! Regardless, the food was great and the cocktails very nice indeed.
- Try the blueberry basil martinis the best
- Amazing ribs & truffle fries! They changed some of the tables since the last time I went and now the seats are uncomfortable, quite disappointing.
- Superb selection of wines ... Best night; Saturdays Perfect Chill w/ Dj Cruzz, deep sexy house w/ top 40 mix and Latin vibe...
- There are no more $1 oysters but they are only $2! The drinks are awesome and wine selection is incredible
- Frozen peach bellini. Enough said
- The $1 oyster special is so over... Sadly :***(***