24 Hour Fitness
Gym / Fitness
- Lots of broken equipment right now. 1 Smith machine and one cable pull machine, as well as one of the cable pull stacks. About to head to westminister instead.
- All TVs are now new & running great!
- A lot of free weights and other fitness equipment. The sauna is awesome! The trainers are helpful and friendly. The best part of it, other then the work out is the affordability.
- The renovations look great! Love the expanded free weight area and the new clean look.
- JD's Saturday morning Body Pump class is one of my faves.
- Bring your own entertainment, because half the tvs never work!!!
- Best hours to visit are after 7 pm, especially early in the year with all the New Year's Resolutionists!
- So many pieces of equipment broken. I stopped going.
- 5PM + is busy. Early mornings (5 AM) are nice
- Vanessa is the BEST TurboKick teacher in the Denver metro area!!! Ya'll fools not to give her a U-JAM class
- More crappy equipment
- Some of the crappiest equipment you can find. Most bikes, treadmills... Broken on some level.
- Don't come around 5pm. You will never be able to use a machine
- 5pm tues mad rush not bad, 8 treadmills open.
- Do not work out later in evening. Strange people about.