221 South Oak Bistro
$ $ $ $
221 South Oak Street (Columbia and Pacific)
Telluride, CO 81435
- Doesn't matter what you order -- it will be spectaculor
- Tuesdays, 2-for-1 on select Main Courses! Got to love a great deal!
- What everyone else said. There isn't a disappointing dish on the menu. Creative mixes of flavors and textures. Do venture into the starters,salads as well as the main courses. Nice cozy ambience.
- Great meal - the trout was out of this world. Also enjoyed the Kale Salad.
- Do not go here for New Years. The food was very disappointing to say the least.
- So far so good
- Two for one Tuesdays! Yum
- Try the mussels and martinis for $15 each Wed, starting at 5:30 pm. Yum!
- Incredible dinner, leave room for dessert, if you can!
- Although some say it's pricey, we think the excellent food is worth every penny.
- Amazing food... one of the best places in town for an amazing meal!
- Pricey but amazing. Eliza knows how to use her kitchen. Try the Sunday brunch as well. More affordable for those on a budget and great food!
- The bison short rib was amazing