20th Century Theater
Rock Club, Comedy Club, Concert Hall
3021 Madison Rd (at Markbreit Ave.)
Cincinnati, OH 45209
- Jeannie is the best bartender.
- Awesome venue. Parking is a bit dodgy in downtown Oakley but its a really god place to catch live music.
- Easily Cincinnati's most beautiful small theater. Stop by Habits across the street after the show! Both places are family owned, so you are supporting local people that care about local music!
- Check out these Photos of Father John Misty at The 20th Century Theatre :: KP Photography http://cincy.mu/0146c
- This gorgeous venue makes you feel like youve been warped back in time. Make sure to check out Deweys for some amazing food after the show! Andy Grammer
- Had our wedding reception here - amazing staff, great food, and reasonably priced. Invited us back to any show ever free of charge, and have held true to it. A neighborhood landmark in Oakley.
- Great event.
- Planet Mambo rocks!!!!!!!
- No LISA is the best bartender!!!
- Here for Steve Earle and they're too cheap to have any AC or even a fan... a little ridiculous to be charging for water on top of it too. Very disappointed- it must be 85 in here
- Catch Josh Ritter & the Royal City Band at the 20th Century Theater on February 16, 2011. Scott Hutchison of Frightened Rabbit supports. Info and tickets at joshritter.com