1st Bank Center
Concert Hall, Music Venue, Stadium
11450 Broomfield Ln
Broomfield, CO 80021
- The Women's Flat Track Derby Association Championship Tournament, Continental Divide and Conquer, will be hosted here Nov 11-13, 2011.
- Winner of Westword's Best of Denver 2010 - Best Mid-Sized Venue Makeover!
- The Romans built a Colosseum the 5000+ people could leave in 90 seconds. The Architect who built this this place should of taken a lesson from them.
- Great venue for live music, and the like. Just saw the UFC fights, awesome show
- This is best indoor music venue in the Denver area...not too big, not too small. No bad seats in the house
- Terrible place.
- DJ Emir... The DJ for all your major events www.djemir.com
- Not the sexiest venue, but has great acoustics for shows.
- Concerts and circuses
- Great place to catch a show!
- Great acoustics. One of my favorite larger venues.
- Great place to see a show!
- Sound is better in the back
- Parking is a bit of a hassle, be prepared for a long wait time & have cash in hand
- UFC here we go!
- Close parking, easy access & a great bar close by.
- Great Arena
- UFC Broomfield tonight! Here we go!
- Usher concert
- Backstage is clean, and easy to park near. Always issues with box office when in a guest list.