17 Farmers Market
Farmer's Market, Restaurant
17 E Union Ave (Dubois St)
East Rutherford, NJ 07073
- crowded all the time but cheap as fuck.
- Fresh fruits and vegetables for a very low price. Will never buy those items again at the grocery store.
- Use a basket instead of a cart, if you can. Makes it easier to maneuver aisles and get in line faster!
- They have the best bananas!!
- Weekends are packed here and people are rude as hell
- The cashiers are magic, they memorize all the prices and have lightning speed superpowers.
- Crowded go during the week
- Keep your cart to the outside and walk in between the aisles. :) When it's busy, it's busy.
- Good produce. Can be busier than Tokyo at rush hour so plan your time well.
- The prices are good here. It's like another version of Trader Joe's, but more focused on the produce.
- Great pricing however, minimal organic items if any.
- Best place for veggies at a great cost
- Great looking produce at low prices.
- Get here early, the check out lines are insane!
- Closes at 8:45pm on Friday
- Prices here are even better than ShopRite
- Super cheap! Be patient when navigating shopping carts
- Best place to get fruits and vegetables at a very reasonable price. It's busy on weekends so get there early or brace for a wait.
- Always crazy busy but they have the best prices!!!