We recently heard through the grapevine that Lady Gaga and her father are creating an Italian cookbook (which makes sense, as their last name is Germanotta). Since there are so many ways to make classic Italian dishes vegan, we’re hoping they might include some plant-powered recipes. After seeing (let alone tasting), delicious dishes like these, how could anyone not include them?
1. This vegan eggplant parmesan will make your head spin:
2. Because vegan spaghettini with lobster mushrooms makes dreams come true:
A photo posted by Crossroads Kitchen (@crossroadskitchen) on Aug 8, 2016 at 3:48pm PDT
3. Mushroom and asparagus penne—like wow:
A video posted by Dana Shultz (@minimalistbaker) on Mar 14, 2016 at 2:34pm PDT
4. Because everyone is looking for the perfect pesto:
Creamy tagliatelle with basil pesto Recipe: http://vegangastronomy.me/creamy-pasta-with-basil-pesto/ #vegan #veganfood #vegansofin #vegansofig #food #foodblog #blogger #whatveganseat #instafoto #foodpic #foodphotography #vegangirl #creamy #pasta #tagliatelle #basil #pesto #veganpesto
A photo posted by Vegan Gastronomy (@vegangastronomy.me) on Aug 24, 2016 at 10:31am PDT
5. Vegan tortelloni with porcini:
A photo posted by Crossroads Kitchen (@crossroadskitchen) on May 26, 2016 at 3:47pm PDT
6. Tiramisu never looked this good:
7. Vegan pizza for the win:
A photo posted by 〰〰〰〰 (@yesitsallvegan) on Aug 25, 2016 at 12:01pm PDT
8. This white lasagne is looking pretty tasty right about now:
A video posted by Crossroads Kitchen (@crossroadskitchen) on Apr 2, 2016 at 3:04pm PDT
9. Gelato tastes that much better when it’s homemade:
10. If you haven’t tried vegan sausage-stuffed ravioli, you haven’t lived:
The number of people adopting a vegan lifestyle continues to grow as more people learn about the health benefits as well as the food industry’s monstrous treatment of animals and the havoc that it inflicts on the environment.
After Lady Gaga reads our heartfelt letter, we’re sure that she will make the right decision, and we look forward to seeing what she and her pops come up with.
Want more vegan lifestyle news, recipes, and tips? Sign up for PETA Living E-News to get animal-friendly lifestyle tips and recipes delivered to your inbox each week.
All fields in bold are mandatory.
The post 10 Reasons Why Lady Gaga Should Include Some Vegan Recipes in Her Cookbook appeared first on PETA.