Park, Dog Run, Playground
- If you made it here during SXSW, Congratulations grasshopper! The zen of the most beautiful park in downtown Austin is not lost on you.
- Look closely for a canary trained in the art of falconry. I was skeptical when first training him, but he was a fast learner.
- Check out the largest of Austin's downtown parks. This is a community gathering space like no other in the city and besides, what's not good about a park?
- Austin's most loved park, and the place to be for, well, whatever it is you like to do outside. If you can't find something to do here, something's wrong.
- Kite Festival today at 10am be there
- This place is the tits
- Go for the Kite Festival. Really great family fun!
- Pick up soccer, pick up ultimate, pick up volleyball, and pick up your damn dog poo.
- Enjoy ACL Fest!
- Be sure to come by and see the Slacker gang at Austin City Limits this weekend.
- go for a swim, fly a kite
- Frolic in the new grass and do cartwheels until you throw up.
- If you are going to swim in the actual spring and not in the pool, wear shoes that don't slip and slide like regular flip flops. Those rocks are slippery and pointy!
- Beautiful park to just relax and bring your dog to.....and during the day on the weekdays are mainly empty so its really nice when you just need some fresh air but quiet time as well :)
- Take a ride on the Zilker Zepher train." Darryl Kotyk
- Includes several dog-friendly districts within the urban range. It's not fenced in, but dogs can go off-leash if they are behaving.
- Enjoy the sand volleyball courts, a nine-hole disc golf course, hike and bike trails and large picnic areas, six of which are reservable!
- Bring lots of water, sunscreen, no glass or cans, a smile and have fun!
- Take ur dog for a swim!!
- Ride the Zilker Zephyr miniature train around the park.