- This was my favorite restaurant in Puerto Rico! Popcorn soup is a must have as well as the lava cake with basil ice cream. Valerie is awesome too!
- The address is 2 Cil Jose M Tartak Street, Carolina. Some app listings have it on Tartak Street, which will take you on the wrong side of Avenida Isla Verde. This location is on the water.
- Speaking only on breakfast as I haven't taken any other meal here. The breakfast buffet is ok-ish, but breakfast plates are fantastic. Chocolate pancakes killed my diet, laughing at my face.
- This is one of the best restaurants in this area of San Juan. The Sea Bass is to die for. I have never tasted anything so fabulous. A must do restaurant.
- If your seeking a Vegan & Vegetarian restaurant in the Metro Area this might be the best option where you will not miss out on the Puerto Rican Spices!
- Pop corn soup is a most
- Excellent service! The food was very good. Interesting take on the popcorn soup!
- Chef Raul Correa it's one of Puerto Rico's best chefs their popcorn soup is a signature dish of the new cuisine in San Juan
- Make sure you're in Valerie's section!! Steak, sea bass, and red snapper all pleased our palates!! Seems a must go if you're on Isla Verrde! And...Have a wait, you say? Head on up to Mist to see view.
- Service is slow with a big party but the food and drinks are worth the wait. The eggs Benedict and French toast are the way to go
- Seat at the bar especially when Joseph is working
- Si tuviera que calificarlo con hasta 5 estrellas pondra 3 a 4, bello el lugar, los platillos muy aceptables pero no se que recomendarles
- Cool atmosphere. But too high on the prices.