Xfrens Cafe & Restaurant
51, Jalan SS18/1B
Subang Jaya, Selangor 47500
+60 12-689 0808
- The marmite chicken and garlic pork is good .
- Food is good however the service is damn teruk...
- Love this place. Good food, reasonable pricing n good service for this type of eatery. DON'T xpect 5 Star service pls. U wan 5 Star service then pay 5 Star prices. Recommended to try out
- Good to try: choy boh steamed fish, salted egg squid, chilli paku vegetable ...
- Lala soup is delicious ! Also for the health conscious do try ginger steamed fish, very fresh.
- Xfrens Cafe & Restaurant, No.51 Jalandhar 18/1B, Subang Jaya, 47500 Petaling Jaya. Contact : Kenny 012-6890808
- This Chinese restaurant is worth trying. Food taste good. Price however is not cheapest in Subang area, but surely worth paying for. 8 pax, 7 dishes, Rm240. Non-halal
- Too much ajinomoto.
- Hum yu fah lum pou aka Claypot pork w salted fish
- Recommended - claypot kangkung
- The black pepper chicken, vietnam chicken, lotus root veggies and the old cucumber soup is recommendable.. not a fan of fish
- Excellent big fry restaurant. Good choices - steam fish, curry fish head, pig trotters etc. Limited seating so must be early
- >30 mins wait food still not ready. impatient people would have flipped tables already.
- Salted egg fried squid is superb! Service is super..dun listen to others...this is a very nice place to eat good food..
- Impolite local waitress. No patience in knowing what customer wants.
- we came becox of the lala soup!tasty!yum yum~
- Have to book a table otherwise a looooong wait.
- Garlic pork is recommended!
- cannot handle big crowds. Food cooked by batches resulting in poor quality and slow service. even garlic pork taste sub par.
- nice food. i like their garlic pork and nyonya fish. however is bit expensive anyway is subang