WNYC Transmitter Park
Park, Scenic Lookout
- One of NYC's newest parks, Transmitter Park features a close-up view of the Manhattan skyline and East River from its waterfront esplanade.
- The new park is located on the site of a former WNYC radio station and ferry terminal, and is the first new, significant open space on the Greenpoint waterfront.
- Make sure to observe the majestic views of Money Island and New Money Island.
- Beautiful park in the heart of Greenpoint. No dogs on the grass!
- Great place to view the city and chill in the grass.
- Recently-opened, Transmitter Park is the Greenpoint gateway to the developing waterfront that will extend from Long Island City to Williamsburg.
- Perfect spot to wait for your table at Paulie Gee
- Lean your back against the big rocks to warm up but make sure the area doesn't smell like bum piss
- Critics' Pick winner of The Village Voice Best of NYC 2012 Best Brown-Bagging-a-Beer Spot!
- Get a mustard cookie from Ovenly before you go
- Great place for a
- Transmitter Park replaced the old WNYC radio transmission towers with a host of trendy urbanist amenities, such as a pedestrian bridge and an old broadcast building converted into a cafe.
- Beautiful views of Manhattan, also... GRASS!!!
- Pick up a treat from Ovenly on your way to Transmitter Park and enjoy the awesome views of the waterfront and Manhattan skyline.
- Easily the best place in Greenpoint to catch the most spectacular views of Manhattan.
- If you're planning to sit on the rocks, be sure your wallet, keys, assorted knick-knacks, and phone are secure so they don't fall into the gaps in the rocks!
- Pretty sweet place to get married. Can't beat the view.
- Lovely little pocket park on the East River.
- Very nice Park with great views of the river and Manhattan
- Amazing view in the night!