Supermarket, Grocery Store
- The bulk section is amazing! Ever been curious about whole wheat pasta but didn't wanna buy a whole box? You can try new things without buying a lot at once!
- Greatest prices in the valley!
- The lowest prices in town and its not a dump. Friendly people and decent selection
- Stop sampling the bulk food. Your hands are nasty!
- Write numbers on bulk food items!
- Best place to shop hands down. Prices are insanely amazing!
- Don't take a piece of candy and eat it from the open barrel of candy!
- To an earlier tip; download aisle411 to your phone and then you'll know where everything is. This place is awesome!
- Open 24 Hours....
- Bulk foods is a paradise
- They don't take credit cards! Only debit & cash
- These stores blow walmart out of the water.
- Not crowded late at night and staff is very helpful.
- Busy busy. Great place!
- Saddened by the lack of organic produce . And the employees are less than helpful. Feels likes huge Food4Less.
- Enjoy a maze of abandoned shopping carts inside
- Nice produce, cheap..kinda like food 4less. But cheaper
- I love to shop here. They're very competitive on food prices. I find Walmart may have better prices on other items.
- Produce section has cheapest prices of anywhere. Great quality.
- Deli Pizza is great. Can shop any time at night to avoid crowds as store is 24 hours.