27 Manitou Ave (at Crystal Hills)
Manitou Springs, CO 80829
- Try the Yum Neu salad. You'll pick the plate up and drink the dressing when you're done. It's that good.
- Pad Thai wild ginger! Yum!!!
- Been eating here for 15 years. Love this place. Great food friendly staff. A tad over priced. But worth the experience. They know my order by heat!
- Terrible! Go the extra couple miles and go to NaRai
- Try the duck and pineapple special! Totes amazing. However, I just couldn't get into the Pad Thai---no bean sprouts or peanuts, and it just seemed kind of slimy and bland. Bummer.
- Best restaurant in the Springs! If you want noodles get the pad thai and if you want rice get the red or green curry!
- The Tom Gai Kai soup (#18) is awesome. I love the coconut milk flavor!
- Rad naa worth it, every time.
- Great pad thai, consistently one of my favorite thai restaurants.
- Very overpriced. Not authentic flavors. Too many noodles or rice, not enough substance. Make sure you like what you order, because they charge for everything regardless of customer satisfaction
- Address on foursquare is wrong. Correct address is 2628 W Colorado Ave, Colorado Springs, CO 80904