Fast Food, Burgers
- Sit outside when you can or drive-thru... Inside is depressing.
- poor service. slow as hell
- . . -
- They taste the best in the late hours when busy
- The sweet potatoe fries are good. The service a little slow but other then that its pretty good
- Legendary Queens Blvd. White Castle.
- I finally ate here, but I'll probably never go back. Fast food isn't my thing, but the fact that they have sweet potato fries is awesome.
- Their mini-burgers are great!
- You have to get their cheeseburger sliders. White Castle has the best mozzarella sticks. Get the cheese curds when theyre available!
- Service. Freshness!
- - .
- Love the food here. Been a fan for years.
- Food is amazing obviously. The workers, on the other hand, are not the best. Took way too long to order and even longer to get the food because several orders before mine were incorrect. Happens often
- What taste good here??? Doodie!! Complete doodie!!!!!
- Best place on queens blvd. to eat when drunk !!!
- Eh its pricey, but the mozz sticks are the best out of any fast food place! So its worth it... And the rest of the prices are just as bad, but all the foods made fresh! So, worth it...
- New bbq sandwiches, pretty good
- Extremely friendly. Know your order #. Bottom of the receipt.
- Open 24hrs
- Get a number 2... It hits the spot.